allows you to import existing sheet properties from the Revit project into the RTV DM database.
· Click on to start the import;
· If there are a large number of sheets in the Revit project, it will prompt to proceed before processing all the Revit sheets (it can be slow);
· It will present a list of all the sheets in the project.
· Click on so it only lists sheets that do not already exist in RTV Drawing Manager;
· Select the sheets you want to import, and click (on by default); or
· Alternatively the list can be filtered to show only those you want to import (quick filter or ) &
· Do not tick unless you want it to import the current revision letter/number from the Revit revisioning system if that has previously been used on the project.
· You can change any of the active prefix values, sheet name or title block if desired;
· to proceed. It should check to make sure that no sheets with that number already exist (it will ignore any that it finds).