Looking for work in Sydney.

A place to list positions vacant ads, place jobs wanted notices, and assess the market

Moderator: Tim Waldock

Looking for work in Sydney.

Postby fraedesign » 11 Jun 2013, 10:38

Hi there, my name is fraser holden and I am a senior architectural technician, I have been using Revit since around 2009. I am in the process of relocating to Sydney from Canberra (will be here on the ground full time by the first week in July), and am looking for work as a technician. If anyone out there has work or knows of anyone looking for technicians please let me know.
I have been working in architecture for the last 22 years and have a strong background in design development and documentation, I have great communication skills and am able to work with all peoples involved in a project from clients right through to contractors on site.
If you require a CV, sample of my work or references, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0458805151 or via email, fraedesign@gmail.com.
I am in Sydney for the rest of this week. This is a great opportunity to bypass the recruitment agencies and avoid there hefty fees, I know because my wife works in recruitment.
Hope to hear from you
Kind Regards
Fraser Holden
fraedesign
Quiet member

Company: fraedesign
When did you start to use Revit?: v2009 2008

Return to Jobs market