Shadow on/off in camera views.

Problems, issues, and concerns... Oh my!
Not for "I don't know how", but for "Revit says this but doesn't do it..."

Moderators: Tim Waldock, Andrew Munoz, simonwhnz

Shadow on/off in camera views.

Postby mvankolck » 04 Aug 2006, 12:24

Just a quick note to let you know to double check shadows in camera views. I have one particular project file, created in Revit 9, where the shadows of the 3d model views and the shadows of a matching camera view dont match. Eg. In the 3d model view there is light being cast onto a specific window on March 3pm, but in camera view it is not.(Yes - identical phasing, shadow settings and visibility graphics) Autodesk has seen the error and have sent it onto development team to investigate. I have not been able to duplicate it in another project file as yet, but just a friendly alert to double check if you are doing shadows for council any time soon.

Re: Shadow on/off in camera views.

Postby pukaleya » 24 Mar 2011, 17:59

What kind of camera do I need to attempt to become a photographer? I've always liked taking pictures but I've never really had a real camera just mainly point and shoot kind of cameras, what kind of camera do I need to start out taking real pictures? I've heard of digital SLR's but I'm not sure if that's what I need or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I'm open to specific camera suggestions as well...although right now I can't go over 8-9 hundred bucks right now.
market samurai ~ marketsamurai ~
Quiet member
When did you start to use Revit?: v6.0 2003

Return to Buglist