LAST CHANCE - Revit Technology Conference 2008

Notices and other administrative materials

Moderators: Tim Waldock, corinoco, Wesley

LAST CHANCE - Revit Technology Conference 2008

Postby Wesley » 23 Jun 2008, 11:46

Hi Everybody,

The Revit Technology Conference is this week.

This year's event is the largest we have held to date, with 160 people registered so far. However, NSW registrations (the host state...) represent only 40% of the total, which I find surprising (well done to New Zealand, with 23 people attending). We are ALWAYS looking for more people to attend - this event is for all of you, and the more people we have there, sharing and learning, the more useful it is to everyone (I know you've heard me say THAT before). If you were going to come, but have forgotten to register (!) we have decided to leave the registration open for today and tomorrow to make it easier. As always, you can turn up and register on the day, but that does make it harder for us in planning terms...

So, GET ON WITH IT! If you haven't booked to attend, do it right now... http://www.rugsyd.com.au/rtc2008
If you have booked, well done, look forward to seeing you, and an email will be going out shortly with a note about the competition, where we have expanded the prizes a bit - so make sure you get your entries in.

If you're not attending you can't enter the competition, so GET ON... no wait, I said that bit... Seriuosly - with attendees from every state, and 6 countries, this is a not to be missed event for anyone interested in Revit and what it can do for you.

I look forward to seeing you there.
Regards,
Wesley Benn
Chair
Revit Technology Conference Committee
--------------------------------------------------
"the sooner you fall behind...
... the more time you have to catch up"
Wesley
Founder
Founder

Company: BD Group