Existing phase elements in Arch link not printing

For Revit users

Moderators: Tim Waldock, monumentum, Toby Maple

Existing phase elements in Arch link not printing

Postby dbolton » 20 Jan 2015, 11:23

Good day all,

I have a really weird situation where we have a number of buildings for a project. Each building has been created as an individual model to keep the models relatively small. Each building has its own Architectural model linked into it etc. Each Architectural model has its own demolished elements as the buildings are being re-furbished.

The issue I have is that on one of these models we can see the Architectural model in the background, with all of the demolished elements showing as well (as is the case with all of the other models), but this one model won't print anything that is in the 'Existing' phase, either to PDF or to paper. All the demolished walls, that are in the existing phase in the Arch link won't print? We can see them on screen but they just don't print?

This is the first time I have ever seen this issue. I have tried to show all of the phases individually, to no success. Every time we show the existing phase, those elements don't print. All of the models were created from the same template and we are only experiencing this issue with this one model.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Des
dbolton

Company: ACOR Consultants
When did you start to use Revit?: v2008 2007

Return to General Discussion