BIM CONSULTANT LIST for Australia

A place to list positions vacant ads, place jobs wanted notices, and assess the market

Moderator: Tim Waldock

BIM CONSULTANT LIST for Australia

Postby mvankolck » 24 Sep 2008, 12:08

Hi everyone...
I am creating a BIM Consultant list for companies to list their services and experience in any building related BIM capable software. (Including Architecture, Structure, Systems, MEP and any other…..) This listing is purely a response to a need that I have identified. This tab is to list BIM SERVICES IN AUSTRALIA ONLY.

Please assist me by adding your companies name to this list if you are using specific BIM related software. (Make sure to follow the format indicated on blog)
http://bimboombam.wordpress.com/bim-consultant-list-australia/

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a list of recommendation and I take no responsibility for any services exchanged between parties that contacted each other through my blog.
mvankolck

Re: BIM CONSULTANT LIST for Australia

Postby Jessica » 28 Dec 2011, 13:28

Hello,

As an experienced business leader and strategist, I understand and apply both proven and state-of-the-art methodologies to drive advances. Yet I realize that it is people who ultimately deliver results, and I am strongly focused on building relationships with employees, managers, and stakeholders as a primary means of business success.

Marketing consulting
Jessica
Quiet member

When did you start to use Revit?: v6.1 2004

Re: BIM CONSULTANT LIST for Australia

Postby jdicosta » 26 Sep 2013, 22:59

Oh,It's a very useful list for those people,who are related to consultancy field.And It is too beneficial for me as well...

Thanks for sharing!!!

business consultant

beverage consulting
jdicosta
Quiet member

Company: CETN
When did you start to use Revit?: Not a Revit user

Return to Jobs market