Salomon is built to tackle rough mountain trail

Agendas and minutes for user group meetings

Moderators: Tim Waldock, corinoco, Wesley

Salomon is built to tackle rough mountain trail

Postby Nocialmak » 19 Jun 2017, 14:32

Trail running is up again and if you’re on the market or looking to upgrade your shoes then I suggest that you visit their website, they have tons of selections to choose from. It took me few days to decide on which one to get but at the end I fell for the Speedcross 4. The salomon speedcross 4 mujer is the much and long awaited upgrade of the Speedcross 3. The S3 has been around since 2012 and I’m not sure what took them so long to do the update.

The salomon speedcross 4 hombre is just one of the many trail running shoes from the Salomon’s line up. The shoe weighs in at 10.9 ounces (310 grams) for size 9. The heel to toe drop is 10mm (Heel height: 30mm, Forefoot height: 20mm). It is lightweight, highly cushioned with a deep monster grip traction to keep you planted on the ground.

The salomon speedcross 3 mujer is built to tackle rough mountain trail conditions so it’s obvious that it must employ a highly durable material. The upper is made of very tightly woven fabric that is tear resistant. Though this version is not full waterproof (click here for the Gore-Tex version) it is still capable of handling light precipitations that can keep your feet dry.

salomon speedcross 3 hombre is fond of using the quick lacing technology, you can find this in almost all of their shoes. Though it has its pros and cons (ask any runners about it), I found it OK and it provided the right amount of hold to secure my feet. Though I have to admit that I did adjust the tension after two miles since I felt a little bit of a hot spot on the top.
Nocialmak
Quiet member

Company: SSC
When did you start to use Revit?: v3.1 2001

Return to Meetings