· Install using all default settings
Copy latest “dll”
file to C drive
eg. J:\CAD\REVIT\Support\RevitTV Drawing Manager\RTV DM v 2011-1-781
· copy to:
· C:\Program Files\RevitTV\Drawing Manager 2011
· Overwrite previous one (or rename old one first).
Go to Add-ins tab; Click on Revit TV drawing Manager
· It will ask for SQL Server authentication or Windows logon authentication (default). Go with Windows, so it won’t need a password.
· It will ask you to activate. Yes.
· You can choose a network license or Standalone. Refer to Licensing for more detail
o For standalone, fill in company name and city, then click on Activate. It will start up an email asking for an activation code.
o For network, you will need to browse for a network license file on your system.
Make sure that correct SQL Server
is selected. Initial setup is
You can check in Regedit on
another computer, to find the right one.
· If it is wrong or needs to be changed, you can delete that entry in Regedit, and it will prompt you again next time you start it up.