Click on the Link icon to get the list of linked projects
· Click on
· It will go straight to a list of other RTV Drawing Manager databases that exist on the same SQL Server
· Select the one to link and click
· Repeat the process for all links required
· (Optional) If the current project is to be linked into another one, then you can make any of these linked (child) projects show up as nested projects by clicking on . This setting will not affect your current project at all.
· Click to finish.
· There will now be an extra column header for “Project” at the right side.
· You can move this column to the left if desired.
· Or you can drag the column header up onto the black band above – this will group the drawings by (linked) project. Refer to grouping.
NB. The drawing list does not visually differentiate between the active and linked projects – you can modify any data in the linked projects but will not be able to synch, import or export from them.
· Select a project and click on to unlink. This will not cause the loss of any data – it merely prevents drawings from the linked project showing in the current project list. The project can be relinked again later.
· NB. Do not be confused by the “Remove Link” icon on the revisions menu – that is for unlinking revisions from clouds on the drawing.