· Inserts a new sheet in a sequence:
· Select a sheet that you want to insert a new sheet before in the numbering
· Click on “Insert”
· Type in new Sheet Name etc.
· It will renumber the selected sheet, to the next number in the sequence, and shuffle down any subsequent sheet numbers until it finds an unused number.
· It will create a new sheet, taking the number of the drawing selected at the time.
· Newly created sheets in RTV Drawing Manager will generate the equivalent sheets in Revit when you synchronise – you also need to select all the renumbered sheets to sync with Revit.
· NB. Take care with this command as there is no undo – it is possible to renumber many sheets in one go but no quick way to renumber all the sheets back if you made a mistake.