RTV Drawing Manager can batch export Revit Sheets. It can name the files according to specific formats, including the sheet number plus revisions.
· First select the sheet(s) to be exported;
· Click on the Export button;
· Select the DWF, DWG or PDF tab at the top as required;
· Change the file type, export or print settings as you would in Revit (top section);
Type will change automatically with the tab
selected (except DWF or DWFx);
· Click on to select the export folder location;
· For DWF/DWG it will automatically zip the files – click on ;
· Click on to make sure that all revisions etc are synchronised to the Revit sheet titleblocks;
· Set the filename format:
For a simple format sheet number click on ,
then - this will put the code in the box below, with a sample
preview of the file name to be generated.
You can then add the required “Aconex” information, by typing in a dash and file
Followed by open bracket, add the Revision code and
· Click to proceed with the export.
For more complex file-naming refer to Using Parallel Numbering